1. Our service is free for you to use to help connect with a lawyer.
2. The content on this Website is provided for general information purposes only and does not in any way whatsoever constitute legal advice or an opinion of any kind. We suggest users of this Website to seek advice from a lawyer regarding any specific legal concerns.
3. Lawyer Central provides access to lawyers in order to aid your search to be matched with a lawyer. We do not specifically recommend any particular lawyer or service. Your final selection of lawyer(s) is solely your responsibility and made at your own sole discretion and risk
4. After submitting information through our site, lawyers will contact you via email or phone if they are interested in helping. By providing your contact information, you consent to lawyers and/or Lawyer Central to contact you for the purpose you have requested contact for.
5. You are under no obligation to hire a lawyer that you have contacted or a lawyer that has contacted you through our services or Website.
6. Submitting your case and/or contacting a lawyer through Lawyer Central does NOT guarantee that the lawyer will respond to or see the contact request. Lawyer Central takes reasonable efforts to connect with the lawyer(s), but contact may be delayed, or may not be successful, for reasons including, but not limited to: the lawyer(s) email practices, absent or incorrect contact information, and technical issues with the lawyer's email server. If you require immediate contact with a particular lawyer, you should contact that lawyer directly via telephone.
7. Submitting your case and/or contacting a lawyer through Lawyer Central does NOT form a lawyer-client relationship. Therefore, any information provided by you through Lawyer Central’s services (including emails, reviews, and submitting your case) may not be treated as privileged or confidential. We do not recommend providing confidential information through our services.
8. The internet is not secured, and privacy cannot be guaranteed. Lawyer Central will not be responsible for any damages you or any other party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information. Should you choose to disclose confidential information, you do so at your own risk.
9. While Lawyer Central’s services are free to you, we do not control the billing systems of lawyers that use our site. We recommend you ask lawyers about their fees before booking an appointment/consultation. Some lawyers offer free initial consultations while others may not.
10. Lawyer Central offers a platform where lawyers unaffiliated with Lawyer Central can provide information to the public about themselves and their practice. We may review lawyers’ information to determine if it is accurate, and we may, at our sole discretion, remove or refuse to display content that we believe may be misleading. However, we do not routinely screen profiles and their associated lawyers. Lawyer Central makes no guarantees that the information of any lawyer is accurate or exactly as depicted on their profile and Lawyer Central is not responsible for any errors or misinformation on a lawyer’s profile
We recommend that you seek immediate confirmation/clarification from a lawyer directly about any information that is vital to your decision making.
11. Lawyer Central provides a platform for people to freely leave reviews of lawyers and their services on the platform. Lawyers may flag reviews that they feel are inaccurate or misleading. Lawyer Central may, at its sole discretion, assess and remove any content it considers inappropriate. But we do not routinely screen user-generated content. Lawyer Central neither endorses nor is responsible or liable for, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, the identity, trustworthiness, accuracy, currency, or quality of any reviews posted on this platform.
12. Lawyer Central provides access to lawyers and provides a platform for people to share their personal experiences with specific lawyers. Lawyer Central makes no representations or guarantees of any lawyer's quality, competency, or character.
13. Lawyer Central’s services only include facilitating the initial contact with the lawyer(s). Any further communications between you and a lawyer is entirely between you and that lawyer. Lawyer Central will not be responsible for any communications or services provided by any of the lawyers on our platform, regardless of whether the lawyer was retained as a result of Lawyer Central’s service.
14. Lawyer Central’s service are provided for the purpose of matching with a lawyer and are not intended to provide legal or other advice and should not be relied upon in that respect. You should not act or rely upon any information on this Website without seeking the advice of a professional. Lawyer Central is under no obligation to update the information on this Website or update the functionality of its services. Lawyer Central retains the right at its sole discretion to change its services without notice and the services and information on the Website are provided “as is” without any representations, warranties, or conditions of any kind, express or implied, including without limited, implied warranties or conditions of timeliness for a particular purpose of use, or non-infringement. Further, no representations or warranties are made concerning the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of the information or services or any information contained in any site linked to this Website. Lawyer Central does not guarantee or warrant uninterrupted access to the Website, any site linked to this Website or to the availability of internet email links provided on the Website. In no event will Lawyer Central, its officers, affiliates, agent, licensors, employees, or internet service provider(s) (collectively, the “Representatives”) be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to lost revenue, lost or damages, data, or other commercial or economic loss, whether based in contract, tort or any other theory of liability. The foregoing limitation will apply even if Lawyer Central or its Representatives have been advised or should have known of the possibility of such damage. The information contained on the Website may contain typographical errors.
15. The contents of the Website, such as but not limited to: logos, text, articles, opinions, graphics, information, are all protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws under Canadian and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Materials may violate copyright, trademark, patent, and other laws.